Monday 25 November 2013

Untitled - Chapter One (SE)


Untitled by Seren

Chapter One

I don't think I've said it yet but I feel like I'm saying it in my head. "Stop," Shit this isn't funny anymore. "Baby please, baby can you hear me...help me." I feel the fear grip me and I want this to stop, "yellow," I say then again "yellow," this time I am screaming it. "Yellow….yellow…..yellow."

His hands grip my throat and I am overpowered. Fuck I am so stupid always thinking I am so strong and can handle getting in to a bit of rough but this is different, this time I am not excited scared I am genuinely scared. My head hurts as his hands tighten on my throat and I feel myself slipping, Oh Jesus he could actually be about to kill me. I try to wriggle and fight him but he is pressing his hands in to my throat and I am exhausted. I just can’t fight him anymore.

The hotel door makes that buzzing noise like a key card has been placed in it. I wonder if I am hearing something I want to hear but hope grips me as light fills the room and he bursts in. He has a gun...what the fuck? A gun! He holds it up to the guy and he quickly gets off me, "get off my girl," he says and the guy does is backing away from me with great haste. "Mate this was fun I wasn't going to harm her, honestly, I would never have hurt her." He doesn't look at me or say anything to me, he just says to the guy "get your shit and get the fuck out," the guy gets his clothes, half dresses quickly and leaves. He doesn't look back or say anything. Mike shuts the door behind him and locks it.

He flips all the lights on and walks over to me; I am scrunched in a ball on the bed. My head hurts so badly but I know I am safe now and I suddenly start to sob. It comes in waves and Mike holds me tight. I feel a tear splash down on to my face from his. He's crying! I sit up and look at his face. "I love you, baby I fucking love you, I'm so sorry, oh god I wasn't going to come I thought you were messing round; shit a moment or two longer..." He is talking so quickly and he looks distraught, the fear in his eyes is so hard to see. "Sssh now," I say, "I don't know if he was going to harm me it just didn't feel right."

I have never seen Mike cry. I've seen him emotional but never crying and I can't bear it. I see how much he cares for me and how much he loves me. I love him in a way I never thought possible. I get a crazy feeling every single time I think of him...I don't just feel it in my belly it consumes my entire body. I am totally and utterly blown away by him. I wasn't sure I could ever love someone who likes what he likes but I do and I feel how much he loves me too.

"Take me home," I say. He grabs my things and puts his jacket on me and we leave the room. He puts the key cards on the side and leaves the door ajar. As we walk through the foyer he says to the receptionist, “we are done with room 305, the key cards are in there," she's about to say something but he is already walking away. He is in control always, he does his own thing but is respectful and in a round about way he does as he should just provided it’s on his terms.

We get outside and jump in to a cab. Ten minutes and we are home, Mike pays the driver and I walk ahead in to the foyer of our apartment complex. "Good evening Mrs R," I love Gerald on reception and I always have time for him but I don't want to chat tonight. I wave and say "hello Gerald I'm afraid I am feeling a little under the weather this evening so I'm going to go straight up," he looks concerned "oh Mrs R please let me get the lift for you." Mike comes over and joins us, "Gerald you are a true gent, thank you." Mike ushers me in to the open lift and presses floor 10, we both shout goodnight to Gerald. I am held tight as we ride the lift.

We walk in to our apartment and I am relieved to be home. "When do you want to talk about it?" I look at Mike, "I'm ok”, I say “I want to bathe and sip some wine and then I want you to take me to bed, let’s just do that for now." He picks the bottle of Pinot Noir up from the side, opens it and says "I'll pour you a glass in a bit," he then pours some cognac in to a glass, opens the ice tray and adds a few cubes and passes it to me. "Sit and have this first," I do as I am told.

Mike walks toward the bathroom and I hear the taps turn and the water gush out, a faint smell of Rose comes from the room and I see candles being lit. He comes toward me takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom; he undresses me tenderly and holds my hand as I step in to the rather warm water. He walks out and then returns with a glass of noir. He kisses the top of my head and leaves again.

I can hear him in the bedroom, no doubt he is making the room lovely and welcoming, he then returns with my phone on the docking station and selects Ludivcio Einadi. "I love you," he says. "And I am bandy for you," is my response.

I lie in the bath and think about the night. Mike is never far away when I am with another guy. He wants me to have fun and be safe but he also likes to be with me when I am done. We started out like this and three years in this is what we do. When I'm with a guy I call Mike so he can listen in. Once the guy I am with leaves Mike comes to the room. He says he likes to know I have been pounded by someone and then he takes me.  Knowing I am often sore he is tender with me as I tell him all the detail of what I have done.

Mike comes in to the bathroom and holds out a clean, fluffy robe, its emblazoned with a star and the letter S, the initial stands for the name he calls me. Seren means star. To anyone else it’s probably a squiggle and a design but as soon as I saw it what it meant. It’s amazing that I can look at the fresh plump white robe and feel a rush of love; I step out and stand naked in front of Mike. He still looks me up and down like it’s the first time he is seeing me and his eyes look like they want to possess my body. It used to intimidate me and it still gives me a flutter but I now live for that look.

I don’t look as I would ideally like to but I am probably the best I have been in a decade, at 34 I think I had a choice to get my body in order or let it go. My face is a little younger looking and I am very curvy. Mike told me quite early on that he saw my big round ass walking through London Victoria and he wanted to own it. Weirdly I didn’t feel at all upset when he said it I just remember feeling proud of my arse and thankful that it had attracted him, maybe the size of it was a good thing if it caught his eye.

I now workout three times a week and try to do lunges and weights to tone. My legs will always be big but they have a better shape now. My breasts are fairly firm thanks to the weights and my arse although not much smaller is tighter than it was. I am still a bit overweight but I think I have a balance of being able to enjoy wine and good food with getting and keeping a fairly toned shape. I suppose in some ways I did it for Mike but also for me, I wanted to feel better in front of him and be able to enjoy him without the self-conscious feeling I had. From the first time I slept with him I started to get fit and balance my intake with two days of fasting each week.

I step in to the robe and Mike wraps it around me, he turns me to him and pulls the tie tight to my middle. “Like a perfect little parcel,” he says to me. He holds me close to him and guides me through to our bedroom. The cushions have been taken off the bed and the covers pulled back. There is a scented candle burning in the corner reflecting off the mirrors over the wardrobes Mike had built in. We walk toward the bed and he opens my robe, rubs it up and down my body to dry me off and drops it to the floor, I am once again naked. Mike kisses my neck and shoulders and gently runs his fingers through my hair tilting my head back as he traces his tongue up my neck.

He is so gentle with me but I feel an ache in my neck as I lift my head back, I suppose its tender from where the guy tried to throttle me. Shit, did that actually happen just a few hours ago? Mike picks up a black chemise he set aside and holds it up over my head, “lift your arms,” he says and I do as requested. He slips the chemise over me and I feel the cold satin slip down my over my nipples, my body gives a little shiver.

Mike looks at me, “are you ok?” I feel like I am so I nod, in fact when I am with him I feel like nothing can get to me. I feel like he coats me in something so no harm can come to me. As soon as I step away from him I feel vulnerable to all the things others are vulnerable to. I never knew I could love like this. Head over heels has nothing on how I feel. I am consumed by him and he is my obsession.

I get in bed and Mike jumps in right beside me. I wrap myself around him, he kisses me and I can feel his breath in my hair, he whispers “my sexy ass oyster,” he has always laughed at how I cling to him and has called me oyster, and that’s how pearl was named. “I think I’m going to kiss pearl,” he says, he shifts down the bed and wraps his lips around me, he moves his head from side to side and rocks my body. He once told me that he was going to give me the “head of my life” and he was right. He puts his all in to kissing, licking and nibbling between my legs and it drives me insane. I am cupped in his mouth as he rocks his face and licks at me until I cum to a crashing orgasm, it’s always so intense that I literally scream out and there have been times I have been brought to tears.

The orgasm is amazing. Mike doesn’t let up when he gives me oral; he goes hard and fast as I feel my orgasm build and it’s almost a sharp sudden pain of an orgasm but it feels so fucking sweet and it literally takes my breath away.

He kisses my mouth and asks if I taste good, he has always liked making me kiss him or suck his fingers after they have been used in and on me. “Mmmmm” I say and he slips in to me. Mike has a long and fairly thick penis. If I could choose it I’d make it a little shorter as there are some days it feels too much but then I suppose I wouldn’t be telling him when it felt that way and I know how much he loves to hear it.

My legs are spread apart and flat out, it’s a basic position but we are doing this gently tonight. I move my pelvis in time with him and he kisses me throughout. Our hands are running up and down each other’s bodies and in to our hair. Mike’s hair is thick now, I like that he has grown it and I like the feel my fingers in his hair when we make love.

I close my eyes and rock with Mike, our breathing is quite evenly matched and we both gasp and moan as we build to our climax. It’s so important to him that we both cum and he will do all he can to get it to happen at the same time. This happens almost always, when we want it to we can but I’m pretty relaxed about it. The sex is sensational so I can live with the odd occasion it’s not a perfect syncronisation but I know Mike won’t allow for that.

I push my head back in to the pillow and let out a long moan, Mike smiles at me and we move together. Tonight I want to forget that another man was in me and I just want to think of Mike, I look at him and see his face change as the orgasm builds in him, his eyes are so intense and he looks like he is getting high on something. I think sex is his drug and this is a habit that has been passed to me. For this man I am a total junkie.

We look at each other and Mike is close to cumming, I get so turned on every time I see that in his face. I let my head float back and I push my pelvis, I can feel it coming and then its there. My entire body lets out a shudder and Mike thrusts hard and deep and then pushes his dick in to me as hard as he can as he cums inside me.

My mouth has gone dry from the gasping and moaning. I look around for some water and then Mike gets up, “do you want a drink sweetheart?” I ask for some water and Mike returns with a bottle of Evian. He won’t let me have a glass by my bed for fear I will smash it in the night and hurt myself.
 
I sip some water and offer it to Mike which he declines. “Let’s sleep,” he says. We lie there in the juices of our sex and Mike pulls me in to him. We will spoon like this all night. When I wake up in the morning I know I will be in the same embrace and that makes me feel so safe.


 Please send an email request or become a follower on the blog page to subscribe for the next chapters.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment