Wednesday 6 November 2013

69's just for kids?

Watching a film the other day I heard a comment which said 69's were only relevant when we were young and needed to cram in as much as we could before our parents came home.
 
I was relieved to think that possibly one of the good things about reaching this age is that I don't have to indulge the 69 position.  

Having been recently asked to partake. I have concluded this person showed the immaturity of their sexual requirements.

I'm sorry but I take oral seriously, I like to think I know what I am doing and am rather good so just lie back and enjoy it and when I am receiving of such pleasure it's the one bloody time I do not want to multi task. 

I also believe that most men need a little guidance (if not a lot) and that's difficult with a mouth full.

It always looks good in the movies but anytime I have tried it I have felt like a trussed up turkey. It really is an unattractive position and it's genitalia overload.

I feel far from sexy squatting over the face of whatever lucky guy I've embarked on the activity with. I'm also yet to be convinced it's a good position to bring me to orgasm and it's all about that for me!

I remember the activity more fondly when I was in my late teens...was it the fact time was so snatched or were they in vogue and therefore the done thing to do? Maybe it just felt cool.

Either way I have decided to drop them from my repitoire and to assume a guy is sexually immature if he tries to add it back in. I will of course stay open minded to a guy who could bring it back in to fashion for me...you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment