Monday 10 March 2014

Kiwi all over body shower experience (SE)

Since November I have seen this guy, we've spent time together most weeks. We've had dinners and wandered around London taking in the sights and sounds but we are not in a relationship. You could say we have an understanding but we've not really spoken about it so it'd be a naturally occurring one if that's where we are at.

The last time I saw him I told myself it would be the very last time, my issue being, what is the point in all this?

He took the train out of London and I picked him up at the station (as had become the norm), we drove back to my place and I filled the time chatting away, asking how his week had been was always filled with, "yeah good" or "fine" so it was for me to regale with tales of what I had done.

We got to my house and in we went, I told him I had been running late so I poured us a glass of wine and put out some nibbles to keep him happy as I handed him the remote. "I'm going to shower," I said. He had had his haircut and was looking particularly good, he smirked and said in his deep New Zealand drawl, "ok, I'll come up soon to join you." I told him I didn't share my shower and he should stay put, "I suggest you lock the door then," he said. I laughed and headed off upstairs with my vino in hand.

The shower was really warm and the bathroom was filled with the scent of sanctuary products and the subtle vanilla given off by the candles which provided the sole lighting. My music loudly played out for my iPod and I was feeling quite relaxed. I'd already showered that day so this was just a freshen up. Suddenly I felt a presence in the room and he was standing there, he stripped naked in front of me, exposing all 8.1 inches of what the good lord had given him. I gave him a 'don't you dare' stare but he was undeterred. He stepped in ever so slowly and came up behind me, his hands were on my hips and he started to kiss my neck which he knows to be my weakness! 

I am so used to being in control and most men wouldn't have dared to join me when I was making it clear an invitation wasn't there but he didn't care. He didn't seem at all intimidated by me but equally he had never done anything or behaved in a way that would show him anything other than my good nature. At just over 6 foot he felt so tall compared to my 5'5" and I realised he has so rarely seen me out of heels...even I can't wear them in the shower! He kissed my back and pulled gently at my hair. His hand then made its way between my legs, cupping me and teasing me. I played out the scenario in my head and was expecting to be bent over at any second but the tender kissing and touching continued. 

I was totally lost and then he turned me to face him, he kissed me passionately as the water splashed over us, it was really warm and I could feel myself burning up with the heat of the room and the desire for this man. He kissed my breasts and was far more gentle than normal, every hair on my body felt like it was standing and I wanted to ask him to take me but instead I let him choose the pace and I savoured very moment. 

He gently parted my legs a little further and then slipped himself inside me as he took my hands in his as used them to leverage himself and position me where he wanted me. My back was against the cold tiles which was welcome. His knees were bent and as he started to straighten his legs up I could feel more and more of him until it was clear I had his full length. 

I was looking straight in to his eyes and he watched the effect each gentle thrust had on me. I could tell he was turned on by turning me on. The sex was slow, deep and every single move felt incredible. My legs were shaking and I could feel myself building toward a climax, he could see it too and his rhythm increased. He kissed me hard and fast as he could feel my muscles clenching and knew my orgasm was close, I was overwhelmed and my legs started to give. 

He held me in place as he continued his unrelenting thrusting and I came, I felt like I was sliding down the wall of the shower but I realised he had his arm wrapped around my waist. He had come too, it was less obvious with him (he's far less vocal) but I knew what to look for now and I could feel his shudder and that look of release and pleasure on his face. He kissed me again but this time it was gentle, his tongue explored my whole mouth as his other hand held me gently at my throat. He then kissed my neck and shoulders as the water continued to splash all over us. He smoothed his hands up and down my body as the water also snaked its way down me.

He looked at me and asked me if he had done anything to make me feel showering with someone was actually good. I said it was ok but it had definitely helped and he smiled. I have never been one for big, gushing statements and he knew damn well it was incredible, my body told him everything he needed to know!

"I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your shower in peace," he said as he stepped away, grabbed a towel and exited the bathroom. I watched him go and suddenly felt a little panicked. We had spent quite a lot of time together and had sex on average 7 times during each encounter, he knew what I liked as I did him and the sex was getting better and better every time. Any other guy I met had one hell of an experience to compete with and I felt like I was falling in love with the sex but not the man. Where the hell did I go from here? Well, right now, it was to freshen up go downstairs and no doubt have sex on the living room floor, kitchen, dining table maybe, fire place? Or if he's at his usual form all of those places!

No comments:

Post a Comment